Sunday, May 2, 2010

Makalu Team in C2 at 6700m!

From stu in the usa office
may 2, 2010

Fabrizio has left an audio disaptch from sunny C2 where all is well! Everyone is going strongly enjoying the fine views of Everest!

Meteotest has predicted high winds with strong gusts above 7000m so plans to push to C3 will hold until middle of the week when gentler winds are expected. They will descend to BC today and we'll expect a report in the next 24hours on the plan for the next climb on the hill!

Listen to all the Field Touring Alpine Audio Dispatches at Gabcast

No comments: