Well, they're going for it. Francois, JR & Asgar climbed to camp 4 at 7400m today and met up with Naucho. They all plan to head for the summit at 6am tomorrow, July 18th. All is looking well and if the weather holds for another 24 hours they should be standing atop Gasherbrum 2 8035m sometime tomorrow afternoon.
There is a lot of snow up high and the winds are blowing but they are all determined.
Everyone at baseamp in cheering them on and we are anxiously awaiting the next radio contact.
GO FOR IT GUYS!
Post a Comment